I am so excited to bring this crunchy savory to you all my KETO- LOVERS today!!!! I JUST LOVED IT! Simple ingredients and simple instructions will help you to make this recipe no-fail. Earlier I made Savory Granola mix- NON KETO VERSION (NON-KETO). This is little modification that will help us all snack in between.
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Flax seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Almonds sliced/whole
- Coconut (Dry) sliced/ shredded
- Coconut Oil-1tbsp
- Whole Fennel Seeds-1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Fresh cilantro finely chopped-1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice-Few drops
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper/red chilli powder- optional
NOTE: ( I took all seeds 2 tablespoons, Almonds- 20, Coconut- 1 tablespoon- Adjust accordingly)
1.Heat the oil in a wide pan or wok over medium high heat.
2. Add mustard seeds when hot. When mustard seeds crackle, add cumin, fennel seeds and then add fresh chopped cilantro. Saute for a minute or so on medium heat.
3.Now drop the almonds (whole or sliced), saute some more.
3. When the almonds are toasted nicely, add pumpkin, sunflower seeds and stir more.
4. Now add flax seeds, chia seeds. Stir and add salt and black pepper.
5. Squeeze in some lemon juice and keep sauteing till the nuts and seeds get coated with the dry spices.
6.Add the shredded coconut at the end else it may burn.
7. You can adjust the seasonings as per your taste.
8. Mix lightly.
Allow this mixture to cool completely before storing in an air tight box.