Hair loss is a very common issue these days for everyone. It can be because of hormonal imbalance, stress, lack of sleep, or inadequate nutrients etc. While it is completely normal to lose between few strands of hair every day, anything more can be a serious call for concern.
I heard this recipe from my Amma (grandma) long back and also checked online. Here I modified as per my usage and experience. It really helped me. Also I am using Biotin supplement. The results are great.
This is made with Nigella seeds (Black Kalonji seeds) and Fenugreek (methi) seeds.
Dating back to ancient Egypt, it was documented that these small black seeds allowed Cleopatra to achieve her shiny, luscious hair. It was also found in the infamous tomb of the Egyptian Pharaoh, King Tutankhamun. Clearly, it was a valuable item. Let’s give it a try:
Here is the recipe:
• Coconut oil 100 ml
• Castor oil 40 ml
• Black Seeds (Nigella sativa or onion seeds or Kalonji ) 2 tablespoons
• Fenugreek (methi) seeds– 1 tablespoon
1. Blend fenugreek (methi) and Black (Kalonji) seeds separately in a blender or mortar pestle in to a fine powder.
2. Pour the powder in a glass jar.
3. Now add Coconut oil
4. Use double boiler method. Heat the oil up to its melting point.
5. Keep stirring the mixture.
6. Now add castor oil.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Let it sit overnight and get infused.
9. You can use this oil the very next day. (Let the powder rest at bottom or you can sieve it if need be)
10. Massaging your hair twice a week and keeping overnight is recommended (My personal experience).