Ketogenic Mode on- Satisfying Cravings for Saag and Makki roti with keto friendly ingredients.
- 6 cups of finely chopped Fresh Spinach
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp fresh Garlic paste
- 2 chopped Green Chilies (optional)
- 2 tsp Ghee or butter
- 1 medium sized Onion finely sliced
- 1 small Tomatoes chopped
- 1 pod Black Cardamom
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- I tsp Red Chili Powder
- Wash all the greens together. Chop and blanch all greens. Let it cool.
- Mash with a blender or a ladle.
- In a pan add butter or ghee heat on medium heat.
- Now add the cardamom, cinnamon and cloves to the oil. Saute on low heat.
- Now add 1tsp garlic paste let the raw smell go away now add the onions cook till they look transparent.
- Keep stirring regularly.
- Now add the blanched and blended greens
- Add the salt, the green chilies and lower the heat. Keep cooking.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till they get soft.
- Lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes. Saag is ready.
- 75 g coconut flour or almond flour or Paneer
- 2 tblspn psyllium husk powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tbspoon coconut oil or melted butter
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 tspn baking powder (optional)
- 250g warm water
- 2 tablespoon Chopped vegetables such as colored peppers, spring onions, mint, cilantro
Knead everything together and make flat breads on a flat pan.
Chuntey in mortar and pestle
- Coriander/cilantro leaves – 1 cup packed
- ½ bunch mint leaves
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- 1 slice onion- optional
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- Green chilies – 2 or 3 (adjust to your taste)
- Black Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Grind everything to paste. Then add salt and lemon juice.