Repeat with me ” I CAN DO THIS “.
Who doesn’t want to stay fit, healthy, allergy free, energy full. Yes that’s my journey towards allergy free life. Thanks to SQUATS team for all your support and guidance.
- 2-3 leaves of romaine lettuce/ collard greens/ green lettuce/cabbage leaves
- 100 g paneer chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup packed organic spinach finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped finely
- 1 red pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions (optional, try to avoid in keto)
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper ( as per taste)
- Lemon juice
- Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, let it crackle.
- Add the the spring onions ,ginger,and garlic,and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach, let the water ooze out and keep cooking till it dries out.
- Pour in the colored peppers mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped paneer, salt, pepper or seasonings of your choice. (NOTE: Check macros before you sprinkle).
- Squeeze in lemon juice.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Place wraps leaves on platter, and pour over the toppings.
- You can use yogurt and mint dip also on the side.