It was a beautiful rainy day today. The drizzling season always gives amazing opportunity to try mouth-watering fritters, corns, and other foods.
Alas!!! what can I have on KETO diet on one of these rainy days??
Well, here is the rescue operation. This is one of my favorite Keto recipe. This gluten free, crispy parantha or fritters (use appe pan) is something that satiates your taste buds and hunger pangs.
1/2 head of cauliflower shredded
2.5 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil or clarified butter
1/4 cup shredded radish
Handful of fresh fenugreek leaves
1 teaspoon finely chopped Onion (optional)
1 Green chilli (optional)
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1 cup hot water
Salt as per taste
- Knead everything ( except oil )together and make a nice dough.
- Set a side for 20-30 minute.
- TIP: This time allows husk to absorb water and makes the dough soft for rolling out into rotis.
- Grease a griddle lightly with oil, then heat to medium heat.
- Shape dough into small balls. On a sheet of parchment/wax paper, take each ball and roll out as well as you can.
- Softly place on griddle and keep greasing. Flip, using a spatula and cook other side, keep cooking till it turn browny crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Serve with lemon pickle, mint chutney and onions or sides of your choice.