Yes!!! we Ketoites-Squatians need variety to make this transformation process thrilling and colorful. This is a complete meal in itself. Also it is as per my taste buds and you might need to make modifications to suit your tongue and MACROS.
- Broccoli -100 gms
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) -100 gms (shredded)
- Physillium husk (Isabgol)- 2 tablespoon Cup
- Green chill – 1 finely chopped (optional)
- Black pepper-1/2tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- 1 Tblspoon Coconut oil or clarified butter
- Wash and dry the broccoli. Grate broccoli and paneer using a grater or you can and pulse it in a food processor.
- Mix salt, pepper, green chili, physillium husk and knead it well into a tight dough.
- Make into small roundlets of equal size.
- Spray oil in appe/ paniyaram pan, you can make in a griddle too if you don’t have this pan. Place gently inside the pan. I used charcoal fireplace just to get that smoky flavor.
- You can use gas stove, electric griddle or whatever is available in the kitchen.
- Cook and keep turning sides till the balls gets deep color and turn crisp.
- Serve with coriander and mint relish.