Bye Bye Sinus problems Thank You Manuka honey
As soon as winters arrive most of us experience Sinus issues or dryness in nose. It is caused due to the accumulation of bacteria in the nasal passage. Manuka honey came as panacea for these and many more issues. It is efficient to remove such harmful bacteria and combats sinus infections. I am not a doctor or physician, also being allergic to honey. I was bit hesitant but tried on my family and really excited to share their experience. I genuinely like this product and wanted to share my experience with you.
This is the one I use:
Here is my experience with Manuka:
1. Nasal or sinus rinse: I always apply few drops of manuka honey into the nasal passage of my kids and they suck it up. This certainly helped to treat nasal infections efficiently and dry nostrils because of heating systems. For serious sinus issues make this solution: I boil 1 cup of water preferably distilled and stir in 1 tsp. of manuka honey. Then add 1/4 tsp. of baking soda and 1/4 tsp. of non-iodized salt to the mixture. Pour the mixture into a glass jar. The mixture should be stored in the refrigerator. Put 8 to 10 drops into each nostril. Repeat till you feel better.
2. Moist lips: Apply manuka honey on the lips for naturally soft and moist lips. Mix a drop of coconut oil and a drop of honey. This also treats the dry cracks and eliminates any roughness.
3. Mouthwash: Manuka honey can aslo be used as a mouthwash. This cures bad breath. Kids love the taste. It not only treats the infection but also kills the germs that cause bad breath and gum disease. Place a teaspoon of manuka honey in your mouth and swirl it inside for about few seconds. The honey will quickly dissolve in your mouth. Rinse with water afterwards.
4. Heals eczema: Coming up with recipe soon. It is Work in Progress.( Manuka honey, coconut oil, and beeswax in a 1:1:1)
5. Soothes cough and relieves wheezing: Antibiotics are the last thing I want to give my kids if I have other options and If you are like me this is the best! My 5 years old son didn’t have that much cough and wheezing since I am giving him this from past 8-9 months. 6. Natural wound dressings: The biggest antiseptic features manuka honey has is its ability to release hydrogen peroxide that is essential for helping eliminate bacterial activity. I use for my kichen cuts and many other little injuries.
The list goes on and I will keep adding the experience with this Golden Healing Nectar.