Presenting today a guest post from our Keto gang- My friend Paromitta- Who served us with a wonderful treat for all the sweet tooth lovers!
- 1/2 cup almonds flakes or whole almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (Optional)
- 100 grams unsweetned dark chocolate
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 4-5 drops liquid stevia or 1 sachet setvia
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Take a pan, switch on the gas. On a medium flame toast almonds and coconut flakes separately.
2. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl in microwave or a double boiler, be gentle and careful.
3. Remove from heat, Add in liquid stevia or powdered stevia. Mix well with a spoon and set aside.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the chocolate mixture in. Spread it out evenly using the spatula.
5. Spread the toasted almond and coconut flakes over the top and press gently so that it gets embedded in the chocolate. Sprinkle lightly with salt and let it place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. Take out and break with hands, relish and enjoy.
Macros per 1 small slice (shown in picture in my hand):
Carbs- 3.5 g